The Roll20 Mobile App is a player-centric app focused on enhancing in-person play! With this app, players have access to their Roll20 character sheets on their mobile devices.
Below outlines initial navigation steps to get you to your character quickly!
- Sign out button - When you are logged in, you can click here to sign out of the app.
- Menu button (Refresh) - If you are not seeing a newly created or updated game right away, clicking refresh will re-sync the app! You can also drag down to refresh.
- Sheet selection - At present, only the D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet is supported here. If you are using any other sheet, you will want to select "All games" from the drop down.
- Your Games section - Provides a quick way to access your games. You can scroll horizontally to see and select different games.
- Feedback Center - We want to hear from you! You can read more about this section here.
- Game name
- Player list - You will see a list of the players in the game and their avatar. You can scroll horizontally to view more.
- Character selection area (No character) - If you do not have a character assigned to you in the game, this is what you will see. You will want to make sure that the GM has assigned a character for you to use. (See below).
- Code of Conduct
When you GM has assigned you a character, you should see this:
1. This is your character name and portrait!
Tap your character to navigate to your character sheet! If you are using the official 5e sheet by Roll20 you can check our article here for more information!